A gift to Hospice Savannah provides health care services, grief education and support to people of all ages in our community. No one is turned away from Hospice Savannah because of inability to pay.
Make a Donation. Donate securely online by clicking here.
Contribute to Hospice Savannah, honor someone special, remember a loved one or set up a monthly giving plan.
- Monthly Giving: Send a monetary donation to Hospice Savannah each month to help provide steady funding for our education and counseling services.
- Gift of Securities: Gifts of appreciated assets such as securities are wonderful vehicles for contributions and secure tax advantages for you.
- Gifts of Real Estate: Hospice Savannah encourages this kind of gift and our team stands ready to help you and you personal advisor with this special kind of donation. Click here for more information.
- Gifts of Personal Property: such as art, sculpture, etc.
- Gifts–in-kind: Items for use or resale, products, services.
- Matching Gifts and Corporate Giving: If your employer offers a matching gift program it will result in an even bigger contribution to Hospice Savannah. Click here for more information.
- Tribute Gifts: Hospice Savannah offers additional unique ways to remember your loved one such as a memorial brick along the pathways of Hospice House or a timeless brass leaf to be placed on our Memory tree. Click here for more information.
- Veteran Recognition: Click here to learn of our special recognition program for Veterans and how you can be a part by making a donation to honor the memory of a loved one who served in the military.
- Naming Opportunities: Contribute for a unique naming opportunity at Hospice Savannah to honor a loved one, family member, friend or caregiver. Funding opportunities are available to name annual education programs/lectures, building and green spaces.
- Endowment: You may choose to bestow a permanent provision of support for Hospice Savannah by the establishment of an Endowment named to honor or memorialize a loved one. A minimum contribution of $25,000.00 is required to establish a new endowment. You may also choose to give toward an already established endowment which will provdie for a greater return on your contribution through combined assets. No minimum amount of your gift is designated to give toward an already established endowment fund. For a complete list of our current endowments with description of how they benefit Hospice Savannah, Inc. click here.
- United Way of the Coastal Empire: Hospice Savannah is a United Way Agency.
You may designate your United Way contribution to benefit Hospice Savannah.