What do the parties support?
Donations to Summer Nights make a difference each and every day in the lives of our patients and their families. Gifts support caregivers during challenging times, offer comfort to those living with life-limiting illnesses, and ensure that the bereaved need not face loss alone. We are able to honor the patriotic service of veterans in our care, keep beloved pets together with our patients, provide massage therapy, music therapy and story keeping, and offer many other special “extras’ not covered by Medicare or insurance.
Guests will receive a letter from our Foundation thanking them for their tax-deductible donation.
Hosts will receive a letter from our Foundation thanking them for their gift-in-kind donation and a special gift will be provided for their party.
What if I’m uncomfortable asking my guests for donations?
You don’t have to! Donation cards will be inserted inside your guests’ invitations. They can be sent privately to our Foundation in the return envelope provided.
How do I get printed invitations?
Attractive invitations will be provided; Our Foundation staff can even complete them, address them and mail them if that helps you.
What if I have more questions?
Contact our Annual Giving Specialist, Ophelia Rodriguez, at 912.629.1027 or orodriguez@HospiceSavannahHelps.org.
Watch her explain here!
Thank you to our 2018 party hosts:
- Faye Allen, bar.food, coffee.deli, man.pedi and the Midtown Pickers (This June 9 party is open to the community). Join us between 7:00 and 11:00 p.m. – click here for details!
- Kendra Scott Jewelry, 311 W. Broughton St., Savannah (This June 14 party is open to the community). Join us between 5 and 8:00 p.m. for wine, shopping and fun
- Hospice Savannah Thrift Shoppe Birthday Bash, 331 Hwy 80 E, Pooler (This June 30 party is open to the community). Join us between 9 and 4:00 pm. for mimosas and Wheel of Fortune spins for deep discounts and prizes.
- Tommy and Kathy Swinford
- Betty Lewis and the “Life Goes On” bereavement support group
- Hospice Savannah Foundation board members
- Dr Richard Leighton and Dr Sylvia Fields