The Ambassador Program offers a supportive connection to the people in the communities we serve. Our Ambassadors help our families, friends and neighbors access the necessary support to deal with end-of-life or grief and loss issues.
As an ambassador you will:
- Act as a representative of Hospice Savannah to your church or organization.
- Inform your church or organization of the many community services of Hospice Savannah.
- Arrange speaking engagements offered by Hospice Savannah's Community Outreach program.
- Identify individuals who may need grief support and provide them with Full Circle, a Center for Education and Grief Support materials.
- Notify your church or organization of upcoming Hospice Savannah events through church bulletin, e-mail, etc.
Hospice Savannah's Community Ambassadors
||Rev. Paul Little, II|
||Rev. Thurmond R. Tillman|
||Rev. Todd A. Rhodes, Sr|
|Fred Wasson, IV
||Selma Gunther Brown|
||Sherrill D. Gilbert|
||Synergy Forum Group, EO Toronto Chapter|
||Terri G. Doyle|
If you are interested in becoming a Hospice Savannah Ambassador or would like to arrange an Ambassador Luncheon provided by Hospice Savannah for your organization, please contact Hospice Savannah’s Director of Community Services, Jamey Espina at 912-629-1095.