"Working with Loss" is a training program for Managers and Human Resource staff
to effectively supervise employees with caregiving or grief issues. This training
helps management to recognize and progressively deal with employees' needs
during difficult times.
• At any given time, 20-50% of the workplace is dealing with a care giving situation.
• At any given time, 25% of employees are grieving a death.
• Loss of productivity from these events costs businesses billions of dollars a year.
What We Offer:
• A four-hour hands-on training by professionals in the field of death and dying, grief and loss.
• Policies that implement support for employees and address productivity needs for the company.
• Assistance and education with "what to say/what not to say".
• A referral to an ongoing source of support for your staff and agency.
• Specific lunch-and-learn topics to educate staff and improve morale and production.
If you would like to discuss the services and benefits that can be provided, please
contact Jamey Espina (pictured left), Vice President of Service Excellence at
912-629-1095 or email@example.com.
Full Circle: A Center for Education and Grief Support
450 Mall Blvd. Ste H
Savannah, GA 31406