Malik (pictured right) attended Camp Aloha after the death of his grandmother and the death of his best friend. That experience changed his life and helped him realize he was not alone in his grief. In 2016 he returned to camp as a counselor in order to give to other kids what had been given to him: the compassion of an open heart and a listening ear. Watch his story here.
You can change a life too!
Your gift to our Hospice Savannah Foundation makes a difference each and every day in the lives of people in our community. Because of you:
- Patients and their families receive the highest quality, most compassionate end-of-life care, whether at home or in Hospice House
- People living with serious illnesses receive much-needed help managing pain and symptoms at the Steward Center for Palliative Care
- Stressed and exhausted family caregivers receive the support and educaiton they need to better care for themselves and their loved ones at the Edel Caregiver Institute
- Children grieving the loss of a loved one can begin the process of healing at our annual weekend Camp Aloha or day camp, and grieving families can learn how to cope together at family grief day camps
- Anyone in our community struggling with grief can receive vital counseling and bereavement support at Full Circle Center for Grief and Loss
- Patients experience the joy of music therapy, the relaxation of therapeutic massage, and the lasting memories of a life story preserved through Story Keeping
- We can honor the patriotic service of veterans in our care, keep beloved pets together with our patients, and so much more.
As the Coastal Empire’s oldest not-for-profit hospice, we have a long tradition of serving anyone in need, regardless of ability to pay. Along with that commitment and your support goes our pledge to develop programs and services that meet the needs of our friends, neighbors, co-workers and loved ones. We are proud to have earned GuideStar’s Gold Star, demonstrating our Foundation’s commitment to transparency, enabling donors to make better and more informed charitable giving decisions.
We are grateful to everyone who remembers their loved ones through a memorial gift and thank them in our monthly E Newsletter. Click here to read our current e-newsletter which includes a link to the list of last month’s donors. Click here to give online. You may also mail your check to: Hospice Savannah Foundation, P.O. Box 13190, Savannah GA 31416.
We are grateful to everyone who remembers their loved ones through a memorial gift and thank them in our monthly E Newsletter. Click here to read our current e-newsletter which includes a link to the list of last month’s donors.
Click here to give online. You may also mail your check to: Hospice Savannah Foundation, P.O. Box 13190, Savannah GA 31416.
United Way and Combined Federal Campaign
Hospice Savannah is a member agency of the United Way of the Coastal Empire. You must write in “Hospice Savannah” to designate a gift through the United Way or specify organization # 78881 if giving through the Combined Federal Campaign.
Double the power of your donation with a matching gift to Hospice Savannah! Many companies match charitable donations made by employees and retirees, helping your contribution to go even farther. Request your matching gift today!
Gifts of Stock and Property
Hospice Savannah Foundation also welcomes gifts of appreciated stock or securities, gifts of real estate or personal property, and gifts-in-kind.
Hospice Savannah Thrift Shoppe
Our Thrift Shoppe (link coming soon) will be located at 329 US 80 in Pooler and will feature a variety of items including clothing, furniture and housewares. Community members have a place to donate and shoppers have a place to find great deals while benefiting Hospice Savannah’s programming!
Ideas for Groups/Wish List
And finally, groups often ask us how they can support us. For a list of suggestions, please visit this page.
For more information on any of these giving options, or to inquire about naming opportunities, planned (estate) giving, or special tributes in honor of veterans, please contact:
View our 2015 Annual Report to the Community and learn more about how your gift helps.
The official registration and financial information of Hospice Savannah Foundation, Inc. as registered with the Secretary of State of Georgia may be obtained from the Georgia Securities and Business Regulation Division of the Secretary of State by calling 404-656-3920. Registration does not imply endorsement.