“No one should have to deal with grief alone.”
Our Full Circle bereavement counselors are available to provide individual or group support either virtually or in-person. Please call with questions or to register: (912) 303-9442.
When someone dies, everyone in the family is affected. Hospice Savannah’s care extends beyond the treatment of physical symptoms to consider the emotional and social needs of patients and families. Grief is a direct result of love. When someone we love dies, we feel many different things. Some of us feel sad, some of us feel numb. Many people feel guilt or anger. Grief is different for each person.
Full Circle Grief and Loss Center
6000 Business Center Drive
Savannah, GA 31405
Through Full Circle Grief and Loss Center we provide a team of qualified and experienced bereavement staff to deal with the emotional and psychological consequences of a loss. Not only do we offer a range of bereavement support for anyone whose relative or friend was cared for by Hospice Savannah, but we also support any community adult, teen or child in our coverage area who is having difficulty dealing with loss. Individuals may receive grief support on a one-on-one basis by appointment, in small group settings, and/or in a support group such as the basic Grief 101. Support groups for those who have experienced the death of a spouse/partner, or an infant, or whose loved one died by suicide are also available.
Effingham County residents can access bereavement support in Rincon by calling counselor Barbara Moss at (912) 629-1089. Barbara holds office hours (by appointment) each week in the United Way’s Effingham Service Center, located at 711 Zitterour Drive in Rincon.
Our services are funded through generous donations from the community and are delivered free of charge.
Support is just a phone call away.
- Support groups for children and adults. Pre-registration is requested. Please click here for list of groups and times.
- Individual counseling can be arranged with a bereavement counselor. Please call (912) 303-9442.
- Camp Aloha an overnight grief camp for children ages 6 -17, held the first weekend in May (April 29 – May 1, 2022) at Ebenezer Retreat in Rincon. For more information call (912) 303-9442.
- Grief support in the workplace or in schools. Full Circle provides informational seminars and professional development training on grief and loss for schools, healthcare providers, businesses, and the general community.
- Memorial Gatherings afford an opportunity for families, friends, and staff to remember those who have died under our care. Our December gathering is our annual Tree of Light celebration, which is also open to the public. The Tree of Light Memorial Gathering is an annual fundraiser supporting the work of Full Circle and providing support to families and friends as they remember their loved ones during the holiday season. This year it will be held on Sunday, December 4, 2022. The 2022 Memorial Gatherings will be held on February 5, April 3, June 5, August 7, and October 2, while the 2022 Tree of Light event will be held on Dec. 4.