Hospice Savannah’s community vaccination clinics are held in the Gulfstream building located at 171 Crossroads Parkway. At this time we are only providing 2nd doses of Moderna to those we vaccinated last month. These people will receive a text and email reminder about their 2nd appointment.
We will offer Pfizer vaccines to residents of Georgia at our next community clinics on Tuesday, March 23 and Friday, March 26. You must meet one of the following criteria to be eligible:
- First Responders
- Hospice Savannah Employees or Volunteers AND their family members over the age of 65
- Hospice Savannah Patients over the age of 65 AND their caregivers who are over 65
- Employees of our Community Partners over the age of 65 AND their family members over the age of 65
- Essential In-Home Caregivers to an individual over the age of 65
- Community members over the age of 65
If you meet one of these requirements AND not had another kind of vaccine within the last two weeks to schedule your first dose, you can schedule your appointment at this link the week prior.
- PLEASE NOTE: you will need to provide your social security # and an email address on the day of your appointment. 15 minutes before your appointment time, you will be emailed a link to fill out your consent form online. If you cannot complete the consent form ahead of time on your phone, volunteers will be available to assist you on an IPad.
We are offering vaccinations per the GA Dept. of Public Health Guidelines quoted below.
Paid or unpaid people serving in healthcare settings who have the potential for direct or indirect exposure to patients or infectious materials, including but not limited to;
- Healthcare workers in clinical settings ( e.g. nurses, physicians, EMS, laboratory, environmental services, etc.) – Please see CDC definition of healthcare personnel: https://www.cdc.gov/infectioncontrol/guidelines/healthcare-personnel/appendix/terminology.html [gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com]
- Staff and residents of long-term care facilities (LTCF) staff and residents – Please see CDC information on LTCF: https://www.cdc.gov/longtermcare/index.html [gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com]
- All law enforcement and fire personnel (including volunteer departments), and first responders
Starting Monday, January 11, 2021, the expanded list of individuals eligible for vaccination in Phase 1a+ will also include:
- Adults aged 65+ and their caregivers as applicable